To Our Valued Clients,
We value your time and ask that you respect ours by giving us advance notice if you need to cancel your appointment. This gives us the opportunity to help as many animals as possible. If you do not cancel your appointment, that often means another sick animal that really needs our help was not able to get it, so please be considerate of others.
If you need to cancel with less than 24 hours notice and it is not an emergency, there will be a cancellation fee according to the following schedule. As a courtesy we do send text email appointment reminders as a courtesy, but ultimately it is your responsibility to remember when your appointment is. If you do not show up for your appointment you will be charged a cancellation fee.
There are very few hospitals in the area accepting new patients and we know it can be difficult to find a vet. We would like to remain available to the community while respecting the time and needs of our existing clients.
- New client will be charged a pre paid exam fee prior to their scheduled appointment. This fee will be used towards the appointment fee on the day of the appointment.
- If a new client appointment is rescheduled, the pre paid fee will be carried over one time.
- If a new client appointment fails to show or is canceled with less no 24 hour notice, the fee will remain on the account and not be refunded.
- Established client who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment and has not contacted our office with at least 24 hours notice will be considered a No Show. They then will be charged a $50.00 fee. This fee must be paid prior to your next appointment. If for any reason you need to cancel an appointment, please notify our office as a soon as possible.
- If a third No Show or cancellation/reschedule with no 24 hour notice should occur the patient may be dismissed from Honeoye Falls Veterinary Hospital.
- If a procedure or surgery is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, you will be subject to a cancellation fee of $150.00.
- The fee is charged to the client and is due at the time of the next rescheduling of the next office visit.
To avoid a cancellation fee please reach out to our office.
You can reschedule or cancel an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling our office at (585)624-1088.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Staff at Honeoye Falls Veterinary Hospital
WE UNDERSTAND THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN AN UNFORESEEN EMERGENCY OCCURS AND YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. YOU MAY CONTACT HONEOYE FALLS VETERINARY HOSPITAL, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK AT THE NUMBERS BELOW. SHOULD IT BE AFTER REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY OR A WEEKEND, YOU MAY LEAVE A MESSAGE OR EMAIL.