PLEASE BE KIND
Client Conduct Policy
We greatly value our relationship with our clients and appreciate your continued suppor t as we strive to provide exceptional veterinary care to our community.
Honeoye Falls Veterinary Hospital employs a zero-tolerance policy regarding abusive behavior and will maintain a respectful environment for our clients and staff.
While visiting Honeoye Falls Veterinary Hospital, prohibited behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Angry outbursts or yelling at any member of our team
- Speaking in a demeaning or rude manner to any member of our team
- Vulgar language in general, but specifically calling any member of our team vulgar names
- Disrespect towards any team member based on physical appearance, race or gender
- Insinuating that any member of our team doesn’t care about a pet or values financial gain over a pet’s health/ safety
- Any acts of intimidation which may include threatening physical harm, destroying property or to smear
- Threats to damage our reputation
- Actual damage to our reputation through low ratings and harsh reviews
- Failure to comply with requests by staff, including leashing/ restraining your pets, etc.
- Any objectionable behavior that disrupts our business and disturbs our veterinarians , staff members, clients and/or their pets
The basic foundations of any relationship include mutual respect and trust. Our mission is to provide the best possible care we can for every pet we encounter and to support and develop our team in a safe and engaged environment.
Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space.
Your words matter. Your behaviors matter.
Our Patients and our teams matter.
Take a slow, deep breath and make sure our energy is in check as we work together.
We promise to do the same.